1.19.2006

HRH 208

morning in my little dorm room. i have a corner room, and that means the sun is shining through two windows, not one. i put up the mosquito netting mom got me from zims, very british colonial if i do say so myself. ;)

this is the second day of classes at Freed. the second round of syllabi and speeches about grading and absences from our instructors. all i can say is, yay! i'm such a dork. right now, i'm even enjoying eating a meal a day in the infamous gano - of course, we now have a master chef and his team to make everything look pretty. even taste good sometimes.

looks like i'll be auditioning for "a winter's tale", which makes me happy! other than that though, i'll be keeping my head in the books, and hopefully a work study job. i'm loving being able to see my uncle, cousin, and brothers almost every day plus all sorts of friends... i hope i can remind myself that these are good things when i get stressed through the semester.

so far, it looks like i'm going to really enjoy my intercultural communications class, and i'm excited to be taking christian evidences with dr. lipe. it'll be a challenge, but i'm excited. chris is going to be in that class too.

well, gotta finish getting ready.

2 comments:

Chara said...

Hey sweetie-
I hope you can keep life that simple for a while- simplicity allows the soul to shine through.

Love you!
Chara

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying to getting to see my beautiful cousin more often as well!! hehe. Anytime things get too crazy, just remember there's always someone to have a cup of tea with and chat and forget about the realities of life, if only for a little while.
I love you more than you could ever imagine.
Tracy