8.01.2006

new york, spelling bees and the devil

it's 5:45 pm and i'm packing. my alarm will go off at 1:45 am telling me to shower, dress and drive to the GC parking where i will start my trip to New York City. saying New York City makes me think of a Pace Picante commercial.

yay. i'm going to New York.

where i will see a musical with the longest title: 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. see, it's long isn't it? apparently this musical incorporates audience members who are randomly chosen to participate in a spelling bee going on in the play. i wanna spell.

when i grow up, can i be meryl streep? she is so cool. i've watched "the devil wears prada" twice now, and it truly makes me happy.
prada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you live in new york yet? oh yeah, the school thing.

the bubble would pop in new york.

Susan said...

I am jealous that you get to see the BEE! I so wanted to go, but it was sold out and we lost the lottery. Glad for you! Oh, and i'll be back the 21st! I am expecting a party at the PLUNK!