3.15.2007

neglect!

wow. i am incredibly neglectful. i can't believe the semester is halfway over, the holidays are long gone... and here i am.

it's been a packed three months or so. i have a second housemate - tiffany - who is wonderful and sweet, i have finished costuming her show, Enchanted April, and am recovering from working the job contact service room at SETC. pray hard, i'm angling for a good summer internship at a theatre... anywhere.

on the wow, i can't believe it side of things: IAN AND BRITTANY ARE ENGAGED.

and my prayers and joy are with them. brittany is a blessing and i can't imagine a more amzing, talented and deeply loving match for my sweet brother. thank you Lord.

and then, Chris is about to graduate, along with several of my favorite people. i've been here over a year now, and looking back i am simply amazed at the person God has allowed me to become.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe it's halfway over, either.

thank you and i love you.

Susan said...

I love you! I am in awe of how fast time has flown by. I am so glad you updated! I will take a page from your book... very soon. When i can remember to.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY a new blog post from Stefanie!!!!

Chara said...

Wait- is Ian even allowed to drive yet???

Did I get old at some point? Why didn't anyone tell me???