7.19.2005

sometimes i feel...

like i need a vacation...

for a few months now, my mind keeps slipping toward the idea of me just lying on a beach somewhere, or holing up in a hotel room... just letting my mind go blank. which is a nice dream for someone who's virtually broke.

i can't help myself - every time i check my email, i go to expedia.com and look at all their "deals". i like the "all inclusives" to mexico, and the cheap flights to NYC the best... i'm just itching to be somewhere that isn't "real" for a few days. where i can just be.

oh well - a great substitute is a book. i've got two going right now:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/104-4814250-1528760
Marion Zimmer Bradley is one of my favorite writers... complete escapism with a touch of history.

No comments: