10.27.2006

miracle worker and a clean house

my house is CLEAN!!! come see!yesterday i took the day off to regain my voice and get over the nastiness of a play induced cold. it was very relaxing, and i cleaned my house too. nothing relaxes me more than being home, when it's clean and everything is set right. i watched battlestar galactica (yum) and slept, and made myself lunch... it was lovely. and then i had dinner with chris at subway and went to rehearsal. life is good.

we're doing the miracle worker for the homecoming play, and i have to say, despite a few cheesy moments, this is such a powerful story. i tear up every night, and am struck by the beautiful writing of william gibson along with one of the most amazing true stories America can boast of. stage managing is overwhelming at times, but deeply satisfying too. i'm loving it.

2 comments:

Chara said...

So there's a matinee show next saturday, right??

Unknown said...

yes! 2pm... come see =)