3.26.2006

home


henderson really is a home for me. after all, i have lived here on and off for nearly six years. even this little dorm room seems homey to me. it's mine, and it's in the place i want to be right now. i like that. it was good to come "home" from kansas after spring break.

chara
we had house church today at jack's creek. yum - and that's not just about the food. i love every person in that congregation, even the ones i don't really know well. i suppose that's because i feel so welcome and loved there that i can't help but love back. that's how family is supposed to be, right? we had an easter egg hunt after lunch, and devotional under the trees, and on top of that - chara visited! i was so happy to see her and it was such a great surprise. i just love her to bits.

2 comments:

Chara said...

I am in my little office blushing furiously! I've missed you too! Come visit me in Nashvegas!

Unknown said...

haha. i did not intend to make you blush! i shall visit soon - what're you guys doing easter weekend? lemme know.